Friday, May 15, 2015

Discussion: Books vs. Movie Adaptations



Some of you may have noticed that I sometimes include a quick commentary about the movie adaptation of a particular book and whether or not they are worth watching and how they differ from and/or are the same as the movie. I include these because I think that it's important to acknowledge that there are movie adaptations out there and some might be great, even greater than the original book, while some books might have not been transferred to the silver screen quite as successfully (ahem Percy Jackson).

I want to be able to provide a platform where everyone can find out about upcoming book to movie adaptations and in turn discuss these adaptations.

So what are your favorite book to movie adaptations? Or do you have any? Which ones did you like the least? Which ones do you want to happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Behind the Secret Bookshelf encourages friendly interaction between everyone so have fun but please do not be rude or offensive.

Spam and offensive comments against myself or anyone else will be deleted.

I make an effort to read and reply to every comment I receive so be sure to check back to read my replies by clicking the little "notify me" box!

Have fun and don't be shy! :)